Just Declutter, Break-Free
DIY Workshops to Detox Your Mind and Emotions
The next series of Workshops to be announced soon.
Limited Spaces (7-10 participants maximum) Materials and workbooks provided.
Early Bird: $379.99 (before 1 March 2018)
Clutter is any obsolete object, space, committment or behaviour that weighs you down, distracts you or depletes your energy. — Julie Morgenstern
This 8-week programme is for you if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you on the threshold of making a change in your life and don’t know where to start?
- Do you feel stuck or overwhelmed by stuff in your life – not only physical, but also emotional and mental stuff?
- Are you eager to make a change, shake things up, try something different, or get back to normal, find your passion, be happy?
- Or maybe you have already experienced a big event (marriage, divorce, empty nest, retirement, new career, new house), but are having a difficult time with the transition?
These Just Declutter, Break-Free workshops are designed to help you take stock of what is of most value to you at this point in your life, prepare for a future where you can flourish and let go of things that do not serve your purpose anymore.
It takes 40 days to rewire the brain and 66-90 days to establish a habit.
At the workshops you will be able to identify and let go of old emotional and mental patterns and establish new ones that will enrich your life henceforward.
- Payment made in advance
- Willingness to work in a group and be supportive during discussions.
- Confidentiality to be respected
Programme Outcome and Benefits:
- Feel supported as part of a group
- Learn different skills to release emotional and mental clutter
- Resources to continue Decluttering, eg., workbook, printables and planners
- Be eligible to attend a Just Declutter Intensive Weekend with mind-emotion-body experts.
Please email me any special requirements such as diet or accessibility.
The venue is good accessibility facilities and also an accessible toilet.
Disability, medical conditions and dietary requirements
If you have any disability or medical condition that requires us to make special arrangements for you or any special dietary requirements, please email me as soon as possible at least 1 week prior to the date of the Workshop.
Disclaimer: The Just Delcutter Workshop is not meant for those with mental health issues. For this it is adviced to see a mental health professional.
Workshop schedule and other details will be sent to those who sign up for this programme. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:
Or write to me for internet banking details: email@example.com